How To Make this Easter better than last year.
How To Make Easter 2016 The Best Easter Ever.
Easter means many different things to different people, young and old alike; it's a time of rebirth, of springtime celebration, and for Christians, it's a profound holy day on which to honour the miracle of the Saviour. Easter is, in fact, the oldest of all the Christian festivals, predating even Christmas; according to scholars, it dates back to the second century AD. Today, Easter is celebrated around the world, even “down under” in Australia where it aligns with the harvest rather than melting snow and blossoming flowers.
Easter is, in fact, the oldest of all the Christian festivals, predating even Christmas; according to scholars, it dates back to the second century AD. Today, Easter is celebrated around the world, even “down under” in Australia where it aligns with the harvest rather than melting snow and blossoming flowers.
Today, Easter is celebrated around the world, even “down under” in Australia where it aligns with the harvest rather than melting snow and blossoming flowers.
For many of us, however, the greatest joy to be had on Easter is not found in quiet reverence, but rather in the boisterous warmth of time spent together as a family.
Parents around the globe love nothing more than to wake up to the merry enthusiasm of their children as they scramble around the house searching for brightly-colored Easter eggs, gathering them up as fast as they can grab them.
Alas, as any parent knows, this fun can be over all too quickly as children get older and more adept at finding eggs.
If you're looking for ways to make Easter a more enriching and meaningful holiday for your family this year, creating a day full of memories that will last a lifetime, it's therefore, a good idea to get more creative than following the simple egg hunt formula.
For the Easter celebration of a lifetime, try one of the ideas suggested below:
- Design an “Easter Craft Day”: Most children love crafting, and it provides an excellent opportunity for the whole family to sit down, help one another, and really bond. Easter craft ideas include painting eggs, sewing a simple stuffed Easter bunny, or helping to bake an Easter cake, cookies, or cupcakes.
- Host an “Easter Party” for your child's friends: This idea is especially enriching if your child is an only child, as it will give him or her the thrill of needing to locate eggs before his or her friends can find all of them. Hosting an Easter Party can also be a nice way to bond with other parents and strengthen your sense of community.
- Hide money in Easter Eggs, then have a family shopping trip: Imagine the surprise and delight on your child's face when he or she receives money instead of chocolate—and an invitation to go to a toy store or dollar store.
- Give each child a specific color of egg to find: If competition between your children has made Easter stressful in the past, try assigning each child a specific color of egg to find... Your children may even end up helping one another to make the process faster.
- Have an “Overnight Egg Hunt”: If your children are expert egg hunters, asking them to hunt for eggs with a flashlight on the night before Easter is sure to provide just the additional challenge they need—along with a sense of fun and adventure.
- Have a Scavenger Hunt: Another favourite of older children who have begun to become a bit too good at finding eggs, the “Scavenger Egg Hunt” requires that clues be placed in the various eggs hidden around the house. Children must then work together to find the location of their Easter baskets—each of which should be a veritable treasure trove of goodies.
We would love to know you Easter Idea and thoughts. Please leave comments and share this post.
In this Easter, buy a beautiful Amber for your prince or princess. You will be surprised to know that the Genuine amber's age is approximately 50 million years old.
So your Amber necklace, bracelet or anklet might have seen 50 million Easter. Click here to buy amazing Amer.
Like us on facebook - click on My Cutie Pie