♥ Product Description
Rainbow style Amber teething Bracelet for baby. Baltic Amber teething Necklace, anklets and bracelets consist of amber beads which are a fossilized tree resin. You would like to be sure you are getting the best when you are buying an all-natural Amber.
All our Amber anklets are 100% genuine and come with a certificate of authenticity. We are confident that our premium grade teething anklets will reduce drooling, decrease pain and fussiness due to teething.
- Age - 2 month to 6 Years
- Size - 32cm
- Gender - Boy/ Girl
- Weight - 7G
- 3 to 5 working days to receive.
Give The Gift Of A Pain-Free Infancy
Whether you give amber as a birthday gift, a Christmas gift, or a baby shower gift for an expectant mother, you will be bringing joy to the life of a child. Rest assured that our necklaces are designed for maximum safety; unlike other teething necklaces, our Baltic amber necklaces are designed with clasps that release under stress so that the necklace cannot harm a child. Likewise, each bead is individually hand-knotted so that if the necklace breaks, the beads will not detach from it. (However, please follow the safety instructions from our safety section when using any amber teething necklace.)
Shipping and Delivery information:
All items will ship within 1 business day.
Standard Shipping: Free Shipping Australia wide ( 3 to 5 days)
Expressed Shipping: $7.80(2-3 days)
International Shipping: Free (8 to15 days)
♥ Safety is very important for your children when using the Amber Necklaces or Bracelets. You must carefully follow these safety instructions.
- Always supervise the infants when wearing the Amber
- Remove the Amber while the infant sleeps at day or night.
- Not allows the infant to mouth or chew the Amber.
- Seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child health and wellbeing.
- Stored far away from infants for safety,
- Remove Amber when a baby is sleeping or not supervised.
- Discontinue using it if you find cracks or damage.
- Amber is a soft gem. On the scale of 1 to 10 measuring stone hardness, with granite at number 7 and diamond -the highest value, amber is 2-2.5.
- Do not scratch it with sharp metal objects.
- Shampoo or soap can spoil the surface of Amber.
- Do not wash amber with soap. Use clean water or tiny amount of olive oil.
We use only genuine Amber and come with Certificate of Authenticity with 60 days money back guaranty for your peace of mind.
All returns must be posted back to us at your own expense with the receipt the product came with through registered post in the padded bag. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Read more about Amber- https://www.mycutiepie.com.au/What.is.Amber/