Baby Raw Unpolished Butter Ball Baltic Amber bracelet
♥ Product Description
Free shipping for limited time only Hurry !!!
Row Unpolished Butter Ball Baltic Amber teething bracelets are one of the most beautiful amber product we have. It consists of amber beads which are a fossilised tree resin. You would like to be sure you are getting the best when you are buying an all-natural Amber. All our Amber anklets are 100% genuine and come with a certificate of authenticity. We are confident that our premium grade teething anklets will reduce drooling, decrease pain and fussiness due to teething.
Because we are quite confident, we back our anklets with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase just return to us within 60 days of purchase for full refund.
Free Standard Shipping - Australia & New Zealand
Age - 2 month to 2 Years
Size - 14cm
Gender - Boy/ Girl
Weight - 7G
Whether it is a Birthdate gift, a Christmas gift or a Baby shower gift for the expectant mom, it makes a great gift.
Unlike the other vendors, the screw clasp is designed to break under stress for the safety. Each bead is individually hand knotted so if the anklets was to break, only one bead would come free and others will stay with the string. However please follow the safety instruction from safety section.
Shipping and Delivery information:
All items will ship within 1 business day.
Standard Shipping: Free Shipping Australia wide ( 3 to 5 days)
Expressed Shipping: $7.80(2-3 days)
International Shipping: Free (8 to15 days)
♥ Safety is very important for your children when using the Amber Necklaces or Bracelets. You must carefully follow these safety instructions.
- Always supervise the infants when wearing the Amber
- Remove the Amber while the infant sleeps at day or night.
- Not allows the infant to mouth or chew the Amber.
- Seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child health and wellbeing.
- Stored far away from infants for safety,
- Remove Amber when a baby is sleeping or not supervised.
- Discontinue using it if you find cracks or damage.
- Amber is a soft gem. On the scale of 1 to 10 measuring stone hardness, with granite at number 7 and diamond -the highest value, amber is 2-2.5.
- Do not scratch it with sharp metal objects.
- Shampoo or soap can spoil the surface of Amber.
- Do not wash amber with soap. Use clean water or tiny amount of olive oil.
We use only genuine Amber and come with Certificate of Authenticity with 60 days money back guaranty for your peace of mind.
All returns must be posted back to us at your own expense with the receipt the product came with through registered post in the padded bag. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Read more about Amber- https://www.mycutiepie.com.au/What.is.Amber/