Unpolished Row Baltic Honey Amber teething Anklet
I think you will agree with me when I say:
Teething and Drawling is a BIG PAIN for parents and their baby.
But we have a good news for you:
Thousands of parents have claimed that Amber is really helpful for their kids to stop teething pain.
We are confident that our premium grade teething necklaces will reduce drooling, decrease pain and fussiness due to teething.
Unpolished Honey Baltic Amber teething Anklet have become famous over the last decade for their ability to safely and naturally reduce the drooling, pain, fussiness, and discomfort associated with teething.
You and your baby alike will be mesmerized by the rich yellow colour of our Lemon Baltic amber Anklet and delight in their smooth, light, and pleasant polished feeling.
Likewise, parents who buy from us can rest assured knowing that all of our amber Anklet are made from 100% genuine natural amber; no harmful plastics, dyes, or chemicals are used when creating our amber Anklet—a fact we attest to with the certificates of authenticity that accompany every piece we make.
We are so confident that you will be satisfied after purchasing our honey Baltic amber teething Anklet that we back all of our Anklet with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not happy with your purchase, just return it to us within 60 days for a full refund.
- Age - 2 month to 2 years
- Size - 16cm
- Gender - Boy/ Girl
- Weight - 7G
- 3 to 5 working days to receive.
Give The Gift Of A Pain-Free Infancy
Whether you give amber as a birthday gift, a Christmas gift, or a baby shower gift for an expectant mother, you will be bringing joy to the life of a child.
Rest assured that our Anklets are designed for maximum safety; unlike other teething Anklet, our Baltic amber necklaces are designed with clasps that release under stress so that the necklace cannot harm a child
. Likewise, each bead is individually hand-knotted so that if the Anklet breaks, the beads will not detach from it. (However, please follow the safety instructions from our safety section when using any amber teething Anklet.)
Shipping and Delivery information:
All items will ship within 1 business day.
Standard Shipping: Free Shipping ( 3 to 5 days)
Expressed Shipping: $7.80(2-3 days)
International Shipping: Free (8 to15 days)
♥ Safety is very important for your children when using the Amber Necklaces or Bracelets. You must carefully follow these safety instructions.
- Always supervise the infants when wearing the Amber
- Remove the Amber while the infant sleeps at day or night.
- Not allows the infant to mouth or chew the Amber.
- Seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child health and wellbeing.
- Stored far away from infants for safety,
- Remove Amber when a baby is sleeping or not supervised.
- Discontinue using it if you find cracks or damage.
- Amber is a soft gem. On the scale of 1 to 10 measuring stone hardness, with granite at number 7 and diamond -the highest value, amber is 2-2.5.
- Do not scratch it with sharp metal objects.
- Shampoo or soap can spoil the surface of Amber.
- Do not wash amber with soap. Use clean water or tiny amount of olive oil.
We use only genuine Amber and come with Certificate of Authenticity with 60 days money back guaranty for your peace of mind.
All returns must be posted back to us at your own expense with the receipt the product came with through registered post in the padded bag. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Read more about Amber teething necklace - https://www.mycutiepie.com.au/What.is.Amber/