Baby Baltic Amber teething necklaces -Butter Ball
Butter Ball Amber teething necklaces
Amber necklace is light weighted and beads are round and smooth. It consists of amber beads which are a fossilised tree resin.
You would like to be sure you are getting the best when you are buying an all-natural Baltic Amber teething necklaces.
All our Amber teething necklaces are 100% genuine and come with a certificate of authenticity.
We are confident that our premium grade Baltic Amber teething necklaces will reduce drooling, decrease pain and fussiness due to teething.
Age - 2 month to 6 Years
Size - 32cm
Gender - Boy/ Girl
Weight - 7G
The screw clasp is designed to break under stress for the safety. Each bead is individually hand knotted so if the necklace was to break, only one bead would come free and others will stay with the string.
Shipping and Delivery information:
All items will ship within 1 business day.
Standard Shipping: Free Shipping ( 3 to 5 days)
International Shipping: Free (8 to15 days)
♥ Safety is very important for your children when using the Amber Necklaces or Bracelets. You must carefully follow these safety instructions.
- Always supervise the infants when wearing the Amber
- Remove the Amber while the infant sleeps at day or night.
- Not allows the infant to mouth or chew the Amber.
- Seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child health and wellbeing.
- Stored far away from infants for safety,
- Remove Amber when a baby is sleeping or not supervised.
- Discontinue using it if you find cracks or damage.
- Amber is a soft gem. On the scale of 1 to 10 measuring stone hardness, with granite at number 7 and diamond -the highest value, amber is 2-2.5.
- Do not scratch it with sharp metal objects.
- Shampoo or soap can spoil the surface of Amber.
- Do not wash amber with soap. Use clean water or tiny amount of olive oil.
We use only genuine Amber and come with Certificate of Authenticity with 60 days money back guaranty for your peace of mind.
All returns must be posted back to us at your own expense with the receipt the product came with through registered post in the padded bag. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Read more about Amber teething necklace - https://www.mycutiepie.com.au/What.is.Amber/
For more information please read ABOUT US