Baby Baltic Amber teething necklace - Cognac
Cognac Amber teething necklace
Dark Cherry Baltic Amber teething necklaces have become famous over the last decade for their ability to safely and naturally reduce the drooling, pain, fussiness, and discomfort associated with teething.
You and your baby alike will be mesmerized by the rich the Cognac color of our Baltic amber necklaces and delight in their smooth, light, and pleasant polished feeling.
Our amber necklaces are made from 100% genuine natural amber; no harmful plastics, dyes, or chemicals are used when creating our amber necklaces—a fact we attest to with the certificates of authenticity that accompany every piece we make.
- Age - 2 month to 6 Years
- Size - 32cm
- Gender - Boy/ Girl
- Weight - 7G
- 3 to 5 working days to receive.
Give The Gift Of A Pain-Free Infancy
our Baltic amber necklaces are designed with clasps that release under stress so that the necklace cannot harm a child.
Likewise, each bead is individually hand-knotted so that if the necklace breaks, the beads will not detach from it. (However, please follow the safety instructions from our safety section when using any amber teething necklace.)
Shipping and Delivery information:
All items will ship within 1 business day.
Standard Shipping: Free Shipping Australia wide( 3 to 5 working days)
International Shipping: Free (8 to15 days)
♥ Safety is very important for your children when using the Amber Necklaces or Bracelets. You must carefully follow these safety instructions.
- Always supervise the infants when wearing the Amber
- Remove the Amber while the infant sleeps at day or night.
- Not allows the infant to mouth or chew the Amber.
- Seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child health and wellbeing.
- Stored far away from infants for safety,
- Remove Amber when a baby is sleeping or not supervised.
- Discontinue using it if you find cracks or damage.
- Amber is a soft gem. On the scale of 1 to 10 measuring stone hardness, with granite at number 7 and diamond -the highest value, amber is 2-2.5.
- Do not scratch it with sharp metal objects.
- Shampoo or soap can spoil the surface of Amber.
- Do not wash amber with soap. Use clean water or tiny amount of olive oil.
We use only genuine Amber and come with Certificate of Authenticity with 60 days money back guaranty for your peace of mind.
All returns must be posted back to us at your own expense with the receipt the product came with through registered post in the padded bag. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
For more information please read ABOUT US
Read more about Amber- https://www.mycutiepie.com.au/What.is.Amber/