Dark Cherry Baltic Amber teething necklaces have become famous over the last decade for their ability to safely and naturally reduce the drooling, pain, fussiness, and discomfort associated with teething.
You and your baby alike will be mesmerized by the rich the Black and Red colour of our honey Baltic amber necklaces and delight in their smooth, light, and pleasant polished feeling.
- Age - 2 month to 6 Years
- Size - 32cm
- Gender - Boy/ Girl
- Weight - 7G
- 3 to 5 working days to receive.
Give The Gift Of A Pain-Free Infancy
♥ Safety is very important for your children when using the Amber Necklaces or Bracelets. You must carefully follow these safety instructions.
- Always supervise the infants when wearing the Amber
- Remove the Amber while the infant sleeps at day or night.
- Not allows the infant to mouth or chew the Amber.
- Seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child health and wellbeing.
- Stored far away from infants for safety,
- Remove Amber when a baby is sleeping or not supervised.
- Discontinue using it if you find cracks or damage.
- Amber is a soft gem. On the scale of 1 to 10 measuring stone hardness, with granite at number 7 and diamond -the highest value, amber is 2-2.5.
- Do not scratch it with sharp metal objects.
- Shampoo or soap can spoil the surface of Amber.
- Do not wash amber with soap. Use clean water or tiny amount of olive oil.
We use only genuine Amber and come with Certificate of Authenticity with 60 days money back guaranty for your peace of mind.
All returns must be posted back to us at your own expense with the receipt the product came with through registered post in the padded bag. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please read ABOUT US
Read more about Amber- https://www.mycutiepie.com.au/What.is.Amber/
You May like this. - Cherry For Adult