Lemon Drops Amber teething necklace
Lemon drops Baltic Amber teething necklaces is the beautiful and popular necklace. Lemon Baltic Amber teething necklaces have become famous over the last decade for their ability to safely and naturally reduce the drooling, pain, fussiness, and discomfort associated with teething.
Genuine natural amber; no harmful plastics, dyes, or chemicals are used when creating our amber teething necklaces.
100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, just return it to us within 60 days for a full refund.
- Age - 2 month to 6 Years
- Size - 32cm
- Gender - Boy/ Girl
- Weight - 7G
- 3 to 5 working days to receive.
necklaces are designed for maximum safety;
Likewise, each bead is individually hand-knotted so that if the necklace breaks,
Shipping and Delivery information:
All items will ship within 1 business day.
Standard Shipping: Free Shipping Australia wide ( 3 to 5 days)
International Shipping: Free (8 to15 days)
♥ Safety is very important for your children when using the Amber Necklaces or Bracelets. You must carefully follow these safety instructions.
- Always supervise the infants when wearing the Amber
- Remove the Amber while the infant sleeps at day or night.
- Not allows the infant to mouth or chew the Amber.
- Seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child health and wellbeing.
- Stored far away from infants for safety,
- Remove Amber when a baby is sleeping or not supervised.
- Discontinue using it if you find cracks or damage.
- Amber is a soft gem. On the scale of 1 to 10 measuring stone hardness, with granite at number 7 and diamond -the highest value, amber is 2-2.5.
- Do not scratch it with sharp metal objects.
- Shampoo or soap can spoil the surface of Amber.
- Do not wash amber with soap. Use clean water or tiny amount of olive oil.
ALL QUESTION AND ANSWERS OF AMBER | HELP - FAQ WHAT IS AN AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE
We use only genuine Amber and come with Certificate of Authenticity with 60 days money back guaranty for your peace of mind.
All returns must be posted back to us at your own expense with the receipt the product came with through registered post in the padded bag. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about Amber- https://www.mycutiepie.com.au/What.is.Amber/