Unpolished Necklace with Bracelet or Anklet.
Row Unpolished Tutti Frutti necklace comes with either unpolished Bracelet or anklet. Amber Jewellery is perfect for the gift for a baby shower and any celebrations.
- It works quickly
- Fastest Healing to teething pain
- Easy and Simple to use
The beads are round, smooth and without a sharp corner. It will be perfectly fine with the two-month-old baby. Amber beads are a fossilized tree resin. You would like to be sure you are getting the best when you are buying an all-natural Amber.
All our Amber necklaces are 100% genuine and come with a certificate of authenticity. Our Amber quality is laboratory tested.
We are confident that our premium grade teething necklaces will reduce drooling, decrease pain and fussiness due to teething.
The Best Part
Because we are quite confident, we back our necklaces with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase just return to us within 60 days of purchase for full refund.
♥ Age - 2 month to 6 Years
- Size - 32cm Necklace, 14 to 15cm for Bracelet and Anklet.
- Gender - Boy/ Girl
- Weight - 7G
- Necklace - Unpolished
- Bracelet & Anklet = Polished for 2 months to 2 years
♥ Shipping and Delivery information:
All items will ship within 1 business day.
Standard Shipping Australia wide ( 3 to 5 days)
Expressed Shipping: $7.80(2-3 days)
International Shipping: Free (8 to15 days)
♥ Safety is very important for your children when using the Amber Necklaces or Bracelets. You must carefully follow these safety instructions.
- Always supervise the infants when wearing the Amber
- Remove the Amber while the infant sleeps at day or night.
- Not allows the infant to mouth or chew the Amber.
- Seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child health and wellbeing.
- Stored far away from infants for safety,
- Remove Amber when a baby is sleeping or not supervised.
- Discontinue using it if you find cracks or damage.
- Amber is a soft gem. On the scale of 1 to 10 measuring stone hardness, with granite at number 7 and diamond -the highest value, amber is 2-2.5.
- Do not scratch it with sharp metal objects.
- Shampoo or soap can spoil the surface of Amber.
- Do not wash amber with soap. Use clean water or tiny amount of olive oil.
We use only genuine Amber and come with Certificate of Authenticity with 60 days money back guaranty for your peace of mind.
All returns must be posted back to us at your own expense with the receipt the product came with through registered post in the padded bag. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Read more about Amber- https://www.mycutiepie.com.au/What.is.Amber/